Black Briar Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do I have to make my castle look like this?

Go down

Why do I have to make my castle look like this? Empty Why do I have to make my castle look like this?

Post  Susurrouss Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Hello,

You may be thinking, why should I make my castle like this? It does not make any sense! Let me explain and put your mind at ease.

To begin, your castle may not be able to fit all the things we ask of you right away. Your castle walls can be expanded every few levels. By the time you reach level 25 or so this request should be simple. Next, you may asking why we build so many farms and resource buildings? As you know, the more of each resource building you have the lower its output. Many of the new farms you build for example, may not produce much of anything. Now comes the most important part: You need to increase your public order (PO) which is indicated by the bar above your castle (it is red and green). The more public order you have the more resources each farm will produce. Additionally, high public order will increase the production speed of soldiers and tools. Finally, why do we ask for so many farms? The target food total for your castle is 1500 production minimum. 11 Farms with full public order will accomplish that.

Susurrouss
Project Director

https://bbproject.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down